Everyone who works with the media needs to have a press kit. We give our writers a press kit, so whatever they write is archived on the PR for People news portal. We can provide an online press kit platform to people who are not among our writers, but they need to contact our partner Xanthus Communications to get one.
If you plan to work with the press, then you should get a press kit.
Having a press kit will give you many benefits. In just one page, your press kit includes everything you want the world to know about you. Your press kit is sharable by email or with any website or social media platform. You will have the ability to easily share your news.
A press kit is different from other online profiles because you can post your articles, white papers, press releases, videos, social media, and, of course, your press coverage—the press also wants to know how other journalists have covered you. Media begets media. As your news coverage increases, you can add your new press clippings to your press kit.
Other key benefits:
- PR for People press kits are indexed with high rankings by search engines.
- An unlimited number of new press clippings can be added as your news coverage increases.
- You can share your press kit via your website, email, email signature block and social sites.
- Your press kit has been optimized for smart phones and tablets.
What goes into a press kit?
Every press kit is a little different and reflects the unique track record and experience of its owner. Simply add your existing content to the kit:
- Biographical details: Education, training and other relevant background information.
- Press releases and announcements.
- Professional photos and videos.
- Links to your website(s) and blog(s).
- Links to your social media portals: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and so on.
- Your press coverage (media clippings).
- Your events.
- Your published materials: (Articles, white papers, case studies, newsletters and posts).
- Customer testimonials.
- Book reviews.
- Links to your books.